Good health and vitality depend upon energy flowing freely throughout the body. Stress, tension, and inner conflict can cause our energy to become congested. This blocked energy may eventually manifest on a physical level such as headaches, digestive disorder, and disease, or on a mental level such as depression, anxiety, and mental fatigue.
Reiki works towards dissolving these ‘blocks’, allowing the life force energy to stimulate the body’s innate healing ability. Reiki goes beyond the symptoms to treat the root cause of the issue. It restores balance and harmony on a physical, emotional, mental and spiritual level.
A one-hour treatment is the body’s equivalent to 3 to 4 hours of deep rest and promotes a sense of peace and well being.
Some of the conditions that Reiki may be used to treat include stress, tension, insomnia, sinusitis, migraine, headaches, menstrual, menopausal and fertility issues and depression. Reiki may also be beneficial in reducing pain and promoting the healing of wounds.
Basic benefits are; •Releasing blocked negative energy and suppressed feelings, •Promotes self healing, •Clears toxins, •Reduces stress, •Balances organs and their functions
· Because reiki is healing energy, it will never harm you or your pet.
· It can be given to any type of animal or human.
· If your pet has emotional problems due to a traumatic situation, reiki can help release and heal those emotions.
· For behavioural issues such as nervousness or hyperactivity, reiki can help your pet relax and reduce their stress and anxiety.
· If your pet is injured, reiki can help your pet heal more quickly. · For behavioural issues such as nervousness, reiki can help your horse relax and reduce their stress and anxiety.